Friday, April 10, 2009

Planned Obsolecence

Well, it must be the time for all extended warranties to expire.

Things are starting to break down around the joint. After turning the spa back on yesterday, I found that it refused to run the circulation pump so that means that this will now require repair or replacement (I'm betting replacement) and I can only assume that the cost will be something beyond my bank balance. Had a look at it myself, but the wife suggested that this might be akin to Homer Simpson running the Nuclear Power Plant. After some careful consideration, I had to believe that she may be right.
The Dishwasher has decided that it's internal circuit board is going to play the "press me twenty times before I respond" game. Having a dead mouse in there didn't help either.

I am now hoping that the "Ruddy Money" will assist in covering the repairs of both of these items, but I feel I may need more. I can buy a new Dishwasher, but the Spa ain't going anywhere...

No comments:

Upcoming Gigs with Quini 2009

  • Aug 14th Kiama Inn
  • June 13th Dapto Leagues
  • May 15th Kiama Inn
  • May 2nd Dapto Leagues